Catégories

quarta-feira, 28 de maio de 2014

TEN THINGS TO UPDATE YOUR LOOK

Today, I present you ten things that update a look ! This is my list, what I think. I start with the most important and I finish with the least important. Lets take a look?

Aujourd'hui je vous presente les 10 choses plus importantes pour ameliorer un look! C'est ma propre liste, c'est ce que je pense. Je commence avec la plus importante et je termine avec la moins importante pour moi.  C'est parti !

Hoje apresento-vos 10 coisas que favorecem ou melhoram um look ! Dāo aquele up ! Esta é a minha lista, o que eu penso. Comecei com a mais importante e acabo com a menos importante para mim. Vamos ver entāo?



1 - Sunglasses


2 - Necklaces


3- Watchs


4- Rings





5- Hat or bandana or bonnet (winter)




6- Bags/Clutch



7- Lipstick + Mascara


8- Earings



9- Nails


10- High heels


All together now (ahahah) :



What you think about? 

Vous avez aimé?

Gostaram?


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário